A light and refreshing smoked fish recipe with the bite of lemon and caper berry. This is a is a delicious seafoodie-green treat for the whole family to enjoy!
- 500gm freshly smoked fish
- 300gm Agria potato, cut into quarters
- Lupi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tomato, cut into quarters
- ½ cup caper berry
- ½ cup gherkins, sliced
- ½ avocado, sliced
- ½ witlof
- ¼ cup baby spinach
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- Lemon dressing
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 5 tbsp Lupi Extra Virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- Boil the potatoes in a large pot of salted water until tender. This should take about 10 -15 minutes.
- Add olive oil to a medium pan, season potatoes and gently cook to colour in a hot pan, once coloured and crispy, take off heat and allow to cool.
- For the dressing combine lemon juice, sugar and olive oil, mix together thoroughly.
- For the salad, in a large bowl add all of the salad ingredients, lemon dressing and add half the fish and mix together.
- Check seasoning. Divide evenly into serving bowls and top with remaining smoked fish.
Recipe brought to you by: Auckland Seafood School